Pong 3! Pong 3!

Not a new type of game but is alright. The music is OK. Can you take this into concideration. The ball has officially left the screen. It is only 2 - 4 so maybe the out of bounds systm might need some work. If I am retarded and don't know how to bring the ball back, then please tell me how to (without having to restart.) If you can't then please fix this. There could be a little more to the background like an interesting bckground design or something along those lines. Nonetheless, it is a good game.

Gammes responds:

Thanks for playing!!

In which cases does the ball leave the screen? I didn't have that bug in development, maybe I can reproduce it, then fix it.

I'll take your idea into consideration : )

The Gravity Zone (fanmade sequel) The Gravity Zone (fanmade sequel)

Lel. The transitions need some works. The graphics are bad but I guess tht is part of the hilarity. I like it.

Stones & Cavemen Stones & Cavemen

This game doesn't work AT ALL! There is no choice for english. The game is WAY too simple. Sorry, I have to rate 0 stars!

CORGIMOBILE CORGIMOBILE

The game is way too simple. There is no level progression nor is there any revolutionary gameplay. The graphics could be better. 8-bit style can seem different.

Why is there a monkey that will kill you after you hve collected fruit? Is that necessary?

This isn't a game that is for me. Sorry.

The Ultimate Madness Scene Creator The Ultimate Madness Scene Creator

This is disgustingly great. I dislike scene editors but this has a bunch of objects you can pick from and, if went crazy wiith the blood, you can mae a proper bloodbath. Great work.

Ping Pong Chaos Ping Pong Chaos

Great graphics. OK choice of music. I dislike the fact that the ping pong ball is so tiny and if you have the right map chosen, it can blend into the background. Maybe try and make it slightly more obvious where the ping pong ball is aiming.

~LockedGaming

Arcalona Arcalona

This game is so addictive and fun the player crashed.

Space Wars BETA Space Wars BETA

I like the concept but I feel like it gets frustrating because of the amount of enemies that attack you at once.

randomdev responds:

hi LockedGaming thanks for the review, I will try to balance the difficulty. and once again thanks for the review.

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

Wow.

MazeCraft MazeCraft

It works great. Maybe if you could add walking animations to the creepers?