Behind the door Behind the door

OUTSTANDING!

Interesting idea and I loved the fact you used a song I enjoyed. XD

This game is excellent so keep up the good work.

jeremy7986 responds:

Thanks! And don't forget to support Waterflame and SpeTheof! :D

Langor.io Langor.io

It is OK but the controls are dead weird and the gameplay is quite random.

Overall, this game could have potential but this needs some work.

Play Time Play Time

Scary but there needs to have a bit more to it.
Such as:
Maybe if there was a clear understanding on what to do and if there was a menu instead of just clicking on the TV. That would be nice.

But the jumpscares were nice and spoopy.

Midnight Hunter Midnight Hunter

EPIC! The visuals are fantastic, the gameplay is pretty neato and I love the story behind it.

Some things that could have made this game better is:
- Have a full storyline and add levels instead of a runner.
- Add characters and unlock characters as you play.

Overall a well-made game and rated 5 / 5 stars.

Wildwood Run Wildwood Run

It's OK but there are a few problems.

- The character elf is really massive compared to the smaller creatures.
- The screen always moves up when you jump, which s fine, but if you have to continuously jump, you can't see the creatures below.
- The creatures don't have a great walking animation.

But there are some good things about this game.

- The level system is a pretty neat system.
- Some levels have OK design.
- The stars and hearts system is pretty good.

Overall, I would rate 3 / 5.

Bird Zap Bird Zap

Funny! Funny! Funny!

Just click the area and lightning will fall out of the sky.

ADARAN ADARAN

Loving the game but sometimes it gets LITERALLY impossible!

UniSquad UniSquad

Beautiful!

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

GG! Loved the art style and gameplay mechanics. Also, the puzzles are well-made and the level design was pretty neat. Only a couple of things though that annoy me a bit.

1) "K or Z to jump". This is really frustrating because you can simply use Spacebar, W or Up Arrow rather than K or Z. This mechanic really annoys the crap out of me and, yes, even though it MAY add that bit of annoyance and rage to it, it also makes for a terrible key mechanic.

2) "Similar Backgrounds". This doesn't make for a great platforming game if you have only one background. Even though this one background could make it seem that you are in some sort of space station or laboratory, a number of backgrounds could make a story unfold.

3) "Only Three Characters". It would be a great decision if you added more bears / creatures / whatever animal you want. The reason being is because you could have a larder variety of characters to play as.

4) "The Same Music". It would be great if in every level, the music changed. Not that I don't like he music or anything, of a matter of fact, it is beautiful music but GOD does it get repetitive. I is just a thought, that's all.
Overall, pretty descent game and rated 4.5 out of 5. Great work, d00d.

Writer Man 4 Writer Man 4

Great game! love the concept and quite accurate to reality. I LOVE the week system and money system. One thing, though, is bugging me. This is the continuous music in the background. It would be great if you added multiple soundtracks instead of just the one. Apart from this, excellent game!