A Cow's Life A Cow's Life

All the fucking Minecraft fans will be PISSED! Angry fanboys and fangirls here we come!

Pokemon Gone Wrong Pokemon Gone Wrong

"It's ya boy MyFuckinMess back at you once again with yet another fuckin great animation."

Eyesaac Eyesaac

WTF did I just watch?!
Awesome animation BTW.

Pong 3! Pong 3!

Not a new type of game but is alright. The music is OK. Can you take this into concideration. The ball has officially left the screen. It is only 2 - 4 so maybe the out of bounds systm might need some work. If I am retarded and don't know how to bring the ball back, then please tell me how to (without having to restart.) If you can't then please fix this. There could be a little more to the background like an interesting bckground design or something along those lines. Nonetheless, it is a good game.

Gammes responds:

Thanks for playing!!

In which cases does the ball leave the screen? I didn't have that bug in development, maybe I can reproduce it, then fix it.

I'll take your idea into consideration : )

The Gravity Zone (fanmade sequel) The Gravity Zone (fanmade sequel)

Lel. The transitions need some works. The graphics are bad but I guess tht is part of the hilarity. I like it.

Stones & Cavemen Stones & Cavemen

This game doesn't work AT ALL! There is no choice for english. The game is WAY too simple. Sorry, I have to rate 0 stars!

bill gates falling to his death bill gates falling to his death

I don't understand what is happening.

Chaos Incarnate Chaos Incarnate

Wow! That backstory was amazing.

Epic tune. Amazing energy!

EliteFerrex responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

New Universe (Preview new album) New Universe (Preview new album)

All I can say is this is amazing.