Succubox Succubox

This is amazing!

Halloween Bats Halloween Bats

The game gets repetitive very quickly. The music loop gradually gets annoying and the game stays as one level with no ranking difficulty. The art is great and the game runs smoothly.

odiusfly responds:

Thanks!

Spectrum Adventure Spectrum Adventure

Wow! This is an excellent game! I like the background design the gameplay and the idea that you have to solve math equations to save progress! This is an excellent game! Keep up the good work!

Maybe you could add some music or sound effects.

Shooting Arena Shooting Arena

The floor or background design is quite hard on the eyes. The game runs very well and the gameplay is very simplistic which I like.

Improvements:
Maybe you could add a bigger arena so that if you walk to the edge of the screen, you enter a new area.
Maybe add a singleplayer mode where you battle waves of enemies.

Alexiar responds:

thanks for your nice review i like also how simple it is

Trapped Trapped

That plot twist though.

Gravoor 5 Gravoor 5

The small gaps seem too hard for getting used to the game. Nonetheless, it is fun.

Fish Eat Grow Big Fish Eat Grow Big

This is great fun and I loved the game. I felt like when I was small I was losing a lot more because the difficulty was really hard. Maybe you could interpret a system where more enemies appear at a specific time or score.

Nonetheless, extremely fun to play and it was a great idea.

RHMGames responds:

Thank you for your nice comments. Our game continues to be developed with suggestions.

Juggalo Head Hunt Juggalo Head Hunt

Extremely short and boring. No music and I hate the fact that there is only one path. Please don't rush your games in the future. I didn't find the game funny as well. Sorry, it was just bad.

You Are Two You Are Two

It is quite hard. The graphics are great and the music is really emotional and fits the scenario very well. Good work.

Signal17 responds:

wow, 4 stars. thanks :)
i agree. after level 2 it gets really hard. i will add a few easier level between level 2 and 3.

Boo! Boo!